Friday, March 1, 2013

Art Month Sydney - March


So it is Art Month Sydney - you'd think an art lover like me would be excited right?  Well I am and I'm not.  I think it is a great idea but March is one of my busier months, and I already average about one art event a week so how I am supposed to fit any more in?  I will try and catch a few things here and there. I have managed to score some spots for the talk at Alaska projects that looks promising, and I will try and go to the Rozelle thingy as they look to have Liam Benson there and I am a big fan of his work.  Apart from that I think I will be playing it by ear and seeing what pops up.  I would've loved to take the kids to TextaQueen but it is (a) sold out (hey where was the heads up SSFA?) but more importantly (b) we are off to the Robertson Show this weekend.  No, not stalking Ben Quilty but I've heard it is a great old fashioned country show and I love showtime.  In fact, I am more excited about the Royal Easter than Art Month.  Hey Michael Reid, could we do this in September next year?  It will coincide with Sydney Contemporary every other year!

No comments:

Post a Comment